Judges will award trophies in the following categories:
· Best Overall Appearing Fire Company
· 2nd Best Overall Appearing Fire Company
· Best Appearing Marching Unit
· Best Appearing Motorized or Non- Motorized
Antique Fire Apparatus
· Best Appearing Modern Firefighting, Rescue,
or EMS equipment
· Floats will be judged under the non-commercial
floats category with Plaques and cash prizes awarded to 1st and
Due to the size of our parade, only one (1) entry
in each of the above listed categories shall be permitted in the
line of march. A van or command vehicle will be permitted, as will
vehicles for any Fire Prevention Queens.
All cash prizes will be mailed out the week following the parade.
No Monies will be handed out on the night of parade except travel
money for bands.
* You are
required to read the rules before filling out any application. Click
here to read the rules.
If you have any questions please contact Mike Shannon at